Sunday, September 28, 2008

Internet Marketing Review Goal-make money with little cash!

Scott Hewitt writing to you from Guelph Ontario. Starting on the road to internet riches (Hahaha)My goal is to help you by giving an honest assessment of the programs I'll be involved in. I will put up back office screenshots showing current progress, or lack of it, and a running total of profit /loss on each program. Plain and simple,what is working and what sucks...
So far I have signed on to: Mammoth List $12.00 US, The Cash Leveraging System $25.00 US,The Spider Web Marketing System FREE but with a $10.00 US monthly hosting fee involved.So far I"m in pre-launch of all these programs and really am brand new at IM but I am sure others can benefit from my trial and error...mostly errors I expect, but I"ll give it my best effort nonetheless...till next time-Scott

Mammoth List -$12.00
The Cash Leveraging System-$25.00
The Spider Web Marketing System-$0

No comments: